For a detailed description, listing the distinct security
out Steel Security Grilles.
Read more now...
Get a Quote Now
All our grilles can be customised to suit any architectural style or specific design. No matter how difficult or unique your security requirements, we can help.
Choose from a large collection of colours in our powder coat range.
Find out more...
View our extension range of door design solutions. Custom grilles and panel also available our modify an existing design. Find out more...
Pages 1-15 (3.2Mb)
Pages 16-24 (2.3Mb)
View the extensive range of colours available from Dulux. Non-standard colours may cost extra.
Get the brochure...
ScreenGuard combines an anti-corrosive stainless steel wire mesh with a UV protected coating, using patented processes to ensure clear views to outside with long lasting good looks. Offering a clarity of vision with uncompromised security.
ScreenGuard uses marine grade 316 woven stainless steel mesh protection will defy the most determined attack from both intruders and corrosion.
Tested and approved, all ScreenGuard products feature a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty. So you can be assured of having made the right choice.
Sleek narrow mid-rails are available for extra wide screens ensuring extra strength, supplied in any of our colours.
Designed to simulate an intense attack using force to gain entry via a security screen door or window.
- Australian Standards impact tested.
- Australian Standards shear tested.
- Australian Standards anti-jemmy tested.
Testing with full exposure of screen to furnace, carried out by an NATA registered independent testing laboroatory. Completed according to Australian Standards using a pilot fire resistance furnace that satisfied the requirements of AS1530.4-2005.
- Floating ember safe, stainless steel mesh complies with bushfire ember resistance regulations.
- 40.2 kW/m2 heat flux tested.
- 10-10 rule achieved.
- Extreme heat testing showed no flaming of the test screen occurred.
- Screens use specifically developed fire retardant PVC seats and wedges.
- Safely-Out fire exit screens - fire escape window system can be integrated into all ScreenGuard© installations.
- T6 grade, high tensile extruded aluminium frames - superbly finished in a large variety of colours and textures.
Western Red Cedar
All ScreenGuard borders and rails can be customised to suit your home with a variety of coloured frames and applications. ScreenGuard© can be made into sliding doors, hinged doors, window screens and can be made to any size.
Installed ScreenGuard© Stainless Steel Security Mesh